Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Good luck, Chopper! Good luck, Nina!

Chopper is one of Dana and Vasco's children. He was the only male in the litter. With a butter-colored coat, he is identical to his father. Nina is the smallest one of the females, with a golden coat, like her mom.

From their first days of existance Chopper showed his strong character, taking the best places to drink milk among his sisters, and sleeping in front of the females to bark at anyone who wasn't considered trustworthy … but soon he was ready to wag his tail and play for a while.

Nina was the last one born. She's happily quiet, and waits for her brother and sisters to finish eating in order to shyly find a spot next to the plate. As the days go by she has gained confidence with the other dogs, although she prefers the calm of the human company. She is going to be someone's spoilt child.

Today they are one month old. After being vaccinated, and after receiving hugs from those who were his family these first weeks, Chopper departed to the eastern area of the capital with his little owners Jordan and Gabriela, who carried him in their arms with big smiles on their faces. Nina departed too five hours later to Viña del Mar, in the arms of Constanza and her three little sisters.

Chopper, we wish you the best. Be the best dog for your owners. Precious Nina, be the happiness of your home and take care of your family.


(*) In the picture, Nina and Chopper respectively, on their 27 th day.

3 Comments:

Blogger clauarroyo said...

Do you know where is Nina living here in Viña? I liked a lot your blog about goldens. I have two female dogs ,they are poodle.

7:12 PM  
Blogger C. said...

No, I don't know the exact address but I can ask.

Are you living in Viña too?

I'm glad you enjoy the blog! I hope to see you visiting it again.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Thinking Cramps said...

I am so glad at least this site is in English! I love dogs, though I don't have one of my own! I like this page and will be visiting often! :)

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page translation is corrected by Claudio Jara