Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The rainbow bridge

There is a bridge conecting the earth and the heaven. It's called "the Rainbow Bridge" due to its multiple colours.

On one side of it there is a marvellous land, with hills, valleys and prairies full of trees, fresh grass, fragant flowers, delicious food and rivers with clear water, the whole land constantly in warm spring.

Every Golden who had been sick or was very old recovers their vigor and energy again, and those who were injured or mistreated recover completelly their health and happiness. Our beloved partners are surrounded by four legged friends and are absolutely happy.

One day, while they are playing their games and having fun, one of them looks into the horizon. He smells a familiar scent in the air, his eyes shine intensely and wags his tale recognizing the person who is approaching, while he runs with all his strength.

Your loyal friend has recognized you, and covers you with kisses and licks. You can stroke your absent friend's hairy coat. He has been gone from your life a long time, but has never been absent from your heart.

After this happy reunion, both of you cross the rainbow bridge together, to never be separated ever again.

A n o n y m o u s

My little Lilo, thanks for doing our days so happy in your company. Enjoy the Goldens’ paradise until we can cross the Rainbow Bridge together… We love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Xico Rocha said...

Nice companion.
Xico Rocha

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to cross the Golden Bridge to see my friends again...

To my dismay, I can't cross it. The devil said it's not my time. You should suffer more. But God said, they're always thinking of you as you are of them...

I miss them... They bring me good memories but why do I cry... I don't know why it hurts when it's supposed to make me feel better...

-Blind Eyes

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page translation is corrected by Claudio Jara